Over the past few weeks, I have had the unique opportunity to pilot Clever in my classroom for JCPS. Clever gives students and teachers a single login for all their online learning programs and resources, personalized for each user's needs. Let me just tell you...this is the primary teacher's DREAM, although I'm sure teachers of all grades will appreciate it's efficiency and usefulness. For the tech savvy teachers who have students with 247 log-ins for their kids to memorize...STOP MAKING ALL THOSE LOGIN CARDS(that will end up lost anyway!). Clever provides a one-time login that requires nothing more than a QR code. (K teachers - I KNOW!!!) If you are using iPads, students simply sign in using their Clever badge, no usernames or passwords needed! If they are using a Chromebook, the application authenticates with Google, so no further usernames or passwords needed. Once signed in, students use their homepage, or additional tea...
Comments
Post a Comment